There are three different pricing categories. Member, Non-Member and PhD Student. Price differences are also between registering before or after the Early Bird deadline
If you wish to join the Association of Visual Pedagogy you can do so here:
Please register only as a Member if you have applied through AVP or if you belong to one of the member institutions/societies* (see the list below).
During the registration proces, you will be asked to specify if you will be participating in the joint dinner Saturday the 17th. The registration fee will be added automatically at checkout.
Read more about the conference dinner venue, Prinses Juliana.
Early bird ends at May 1st 2017.
Member registration fee (member of Association of Visual Pedagogy, AVP) *
Early bird: DKK 1,490.00 (EUR 200.00)
Standard: DKK 1,863.00 (EUR 250.00)
None member registration fee
Early bird: DKK 1,653.00 (EUR 220.00)
Standard: DKK 2,012.00 (EUR 270.00)
Phd student registration fee
Early bird: DKK 1,118.00 (EUR 150.00)
Standard: DKK 1,490.00 (EUR 200.00)
Virtuel participation: DKK 373.00 (EUR 50.00)
Conference dinner at Prinses Juliana: 450.00 (EUR 60.00)
- Notification of cancellation must received by the conference secretary email@example.com before 1 june 2017
- Cancellations received before 1 June 2017 will be refunded in full
- Cancellations received after 1 June 1017 will be non-refundable.
- Non-arrivals will be non-refundable for any reason.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time – a name will be required.
* The following institutions/socieities are members of the Association of Visual Pedagogy (AVP). Individuals who belong to those institutions/societies qualify for a reduced members fee.
Chapman University (USA) – College of Educational Studies
University of Applied Sciences (Zagreb, Croatia) – Department of Informatics and Computing
Aalborg University (Denmark) – Department of Learning and Philosophy
University of Auckland (New Zealand) – Faculty of Education
Taiwan University (Taiwan) – Institute of Digital Humanities
Massey University (New Zealand) – Institute of Education
Society of Australasia (Australasia) – Philosophy of Education
University of Waikato (New Zealand) – Wilf Malcolm Institute of Educational Research